Warwickshire Sheet 8.10 Erdington (West) & Stockland Green 1913 - published 2002; introduction by Alan Godfrey
This detailed map covers the western part of Erdington, with coverage stretching Newman Road and Trafalgar Road westward to Upper Witton, and from Gravelly Hill station northward to Station Road and Short Heath Road. Features include the LNWR railway with Gravelly Hill and Erdington stations, tramway along Gravelly Hill North and High Street, Jaffray Hospital, St John's Home, Six Ways, St Barnabas church, Erdington Reservoir, Birmingham Union Workhouse, Cottage Homes, Stockland Green area, tramway along Slade Road, Brookvale Park, Witton Hall, Hare & Hounds pub, part of Upper Witton Reservoir. On the reverse we include a selection of street directory entries, including Fentham Road, George Road, Gravelly Hill, Gravelly Lane, Erdington High Street, Hunton Road, Slade Road, Summer Road, Wood End Road.
Erdington (West) and Stockland Green 1913 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition
- Brands Alan Godfrey Maps
- Product Code: Wk08.10
- Availability: 1