Staffordshire Sheet 67.04a Bradley, Coseley & Wednesbury Oak 1901 - published 1993; introduction by Robin Pearson
Staffordshire Sheet 67.04b Bradley, Coseley & Wednesbury Oak 1913 - published 2000; introduction by Angus Dunphy
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area developed across the years. Most of Bradley - south of Bilston - is covered, and coverage extends southward to Wednesbury Oak and Coseley. Areas shown include Hall Green, Batmans Hill, Bradley Colliery, Lower Bradley, Hall Fields, Daisy Bank and Wednesbury Oak Colliery.
Features (1901 version) include the GWR OWW railway incl Daisy Bank station, a short stretch of the LNWR Stour Valley line inc Deepfields & Coseley station, Highfields Hall, Highfields Colliery (disused), Capponfield Colliery (disused), Hopyard Colliery (disused), old coal shafts, Birmingham Canal (Wolverhampton Level), Bradley Locks, Schoolfield Colliery (disused), Bradley Pumping Engine, Batmanshill Houses, many signs of old industry or mine workings, tramway, industrial sidings and tramways, Hardingsfield Colliery, Coseley Hall, Fullwoods End Colliery, Daisy Bank House, Christ Church etc. The 1913 version covers the same area; changes include a new site for Deepfields & Coseley station.
We include a directory of Bradley on the reverse of the 1901 version, and a commercial directory of Coseley on the 1913 map.
Bradley, Coseley and Wednesbury Oak 1913 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition
- Brand: Alan Godfrey Maps
- Product Code: St67.04b
- Availability: 1