The Wesleyan Methodist Historic Roll contains the names and addresses of members who donated a guinea each to the Wesleyan Methodist Million Guinea Fund between the years 1899 and 1904. Also listed are those loved ones who had either died or moved away and for whom members made additional donations 'In Memoriam'. This booklet contains a transcription of the pages within the Historic Roll relating to the Chipping Norton, Kineton and Stow Mission Circuits. The Chipping Norton Circuit had places of worship at Barton, Chadlington, Chipping Norton, Enstone, Hook Norton, Salford, Sibford and Wigginton [all Oxfordshire] and at Ascott, Brailes, Long Compton, Shipston on Stour and Stourton [all Warwickshire]. The Kineton Circuit had places of worship at Avon Dassett, Butlers Marston, Combroke, Ettington, Farnborough, Fenny Compton, Kineton, Knightcote, Northend, Oxhill, Pillerton, Ratley, Tysoe and Whatcote [all Warwickshire]. The Stow Mission Circuit had places of worship at Kingham [Oxfordshire] and at Bledington and Stow on the Wold [both Gloucestershire].
Published by the Eureka Partnership.