Warwickshire Sheet 28.07 Rugby (South) 1923 - published 1995; introduction by Alan Godfrey
This detailed map covers the southern part of Rugby, with coverage extending from Holy Trinity church southward to Rokeby House and Higher Rokeby. Features include Rugby School, LNER railway with station, Poor Law Institution (ie Workhouse), Technical School, Spring Hill House, Hospital of St Cross, St Marie's RC church, St Matthew's church, The Crescent etc. On the reverse we include a selection of street directory entries, including Caldecott Street, Clifton Road, Dunchurch Road, High Steet, Hillmorton Road, Pennington Street, Sheep Street, Union Street.
Rugby (South) 1923 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition
- Brand: Alan Godfrey Maps
- Product Code: Wk28.07
- Availability: 3