• Cannock (South) 1902 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition

Staffordshire Sheet 51.13 Cannock (South) 1902 - published 1996; introduction by Charles H Goodwin

This detailed map of south Cannock is double-sided for maximum coverage.

The main map, sheet 51.13, covers the southern part of the town, with coverage extending southward to Bridgtown. Features include LNWR Cannock Branch with Cannock station, Leacroft Buildings, schools, Cannock Union Workhouse, Hallcourt Villas, stretch of Watling Street, Churchbridge Branch Canal, Longford House, Wedge's Mill, Longhouse Brick Works, District Edge Tool Works, Cannock Edge Tool Works, Walk Mill Tileries, St Paul's church Bridgtown.

On the reverse we include a large section of adjacent map 51.14 which extends coverage eastward about half a mile. Features here include Cannock Extension Canal, Churchbridge Locks, Cannock & Leacroft Colliery, Rumer Hill, Mill GFreen, Leacroft Wharf.

Write a review

Please login or register to review

Cannock (South) 1902 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition

  • £3.00


Related Products

Cannock (North) 1902 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition

Cannock (North) 1902 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition

Staffordshire Sheet 51.10 Cannock (North) 1902 - published 1996; introduction by Charles H..

£3.00

Cheslyn Hay 1882 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition

Cheslyn Hay 1882 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition

Staffordshire Sheet 57.01 Cheslyn Hay 1882 - published 2010; introduction by Malcolm Nixon..

£3.00

Tags: cannock