Staffordshire Sheet 63.15 The Delves 1912 - published 2008; introduction by Malcolm Nixon
This detailed map covers a rural, largely agricultural area between Walsall and Wednesbury. It includes the scattered hamlet of Delves, around Delves Green, with Maw Green in the top left corner. The Rushall Canal runs down the right hand side of the map. Other features include Botany Farm, Delves Green Farm, Delves Farm, Delves Hall, Fullbrook, Maw Green Farm, Gorway Farm, Park Hall, Shustoke Farm.
The Delves 1912 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition
- Brand: Alan Godfrey Maps
- Product Code: St63.15
- Availability: 1
Tags: the delves