Here are details of the map for NW Wolverhampton:
Staffs 62.06 Wolverhampton (NW) 1901 - published 1994; intro by John Boynton. ISBN.978-0-85054-704-7 This map
Staffs 62.06 Wolverhampton (NW) 1914 - published 2019; intro by Barrie Trinder. ISBN.978-1-78721-227-5
We have published two versions of this map, showing how the area changed across the years. Each covers the NW part of Wolverhampton, including part of the town centre and the Park Dale, Whitmore Reans and Newbridge areas. Coverage stretches from Stafford Street westward to Newbridge Crescent, and from Compton Road northward to Gorsebrook Road.
Features include Market Hall, Market Place, St Peter's Collegiate church, Town Hall, Drill Hall, Molineux Grounds, brewery, Christ Church, short stretches of GWR and LNWR railways, Stafford Road Works, Dunstall Hill, Morley House, West Park, Park Brewery, Whitmore Hall, grammar school, Chapel Ash Farm, tramway, Newbridge House, Municipal Baths, Catholic Apostolic church, St Mary's church etc.
The map links up with Staffordshire sheets 62.02 Wolverhampton Bushbury to the north, 62.05 Tettenhall to the west, 62.07 Wolverhampton NE to the east and 62.10 Wolverhampton SW to the south.
Wolverhampton (NW) 1901 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition
- Brand: Alan Godfrey Maps
- Product Code: St62.06
- Availability: 2