Warwickshire Sheet 14.06 Birmingham (East) 1901 - published 2001; introduction by Richard Abbott
This detailed map covers the eastern side of Birmingham, with coverage stretching from St Andrew's Road eastward to Blakeland Street, and from St Saviour's Road southward to Grange Road. Features include Bordesley Green area, Little Bromwich, Adderley Park, St Andrew's church, LNWR railway with Adderley Park station, Gloucester Junction, St Andrew's Junction, Britannia Works, Midland Works (carriage and wagon works), Saltley Training College, Wolseley car works, Union Paper Mill, Little Green Lane area, Saltley Reformatory etc. On the reverse we include street directory entries for Arden Road, Cattell Road, Charles Road, Garrison Lane/Street, Green Lane, Greenway Street, Herbert Road, Little Green Lane.
Birmingham East 1901 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition
- Brand: Alan Godfrey Maps
- Product Code: Wk14.06B
- Availability: 6