Staffordshire Sheet 18.10 Longton (West) 1898 - published 1999; introduction by Alan Godfrey
Part of our extensive coverage of The Potteries, this detailed map covers the western part of Longton, including the Dresden area. Coverage stretches from Vauxhall Street and Rosslyn Road westward to Longton Mill, and from Longton station southward to Queens Park.
Features include Cemetery, Dresden area with streets of small terraces, Blurton Green Farm, St Paul's church, Town Hall, tramways, potteries and earthenware manufactories, Longton Hall Colliery, Longton Hall, Swingle Hill, disused iron works, mineral lines, Blurton Tileries, Hollybush Farm etc. On the reverse we include directory extracts including a Dresden & Florence Alphabetical List for 1892-3.
Longton (West) 1898 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition
- Brand: Alan Godfrey Maps
- Product Code: St18.10
- Availability: 2