Staffordshire Sheet 12.06 Milton (North) 1898 - published 2008; introduction by Malcolm Nixon
Continuing our coverage of The Potteries, this detailed map shows the area around and to the north of Milton, and east of Smallthorne. The Milton area includes St Philip & St James church, Market Street, station. Part of Baddeley Green is in the NE corner of the map. Part of Norton in the Moors, incl St Bartholomew's church, is near the top of the map. Ford Green, incl station, Ford Green Iron Works, mineral railways is at the west of the map. Part of the Caldon Canal is also shown. We include directories for Norton-in-the-Moors and Milton & Abbey on the reverse.
Milton (North) 1898 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition
- Brand: Alan Godfrey Maps
- Product Code: St12.06
- Availability: 3