My Family History
A ten generation family research record book with pedigree charts
Version 3 - with the following changes:
• Minor changes to the Introduction/Instructions
• Extension of the tick boxes to show that the various censuses have been interrogated to now include the 1921 Census.
• Extension of the unique references to parents of all direct ancestors, ensuring that data is entered in the correct places. It also confirms that the details of over 1000 ancestors can be recorded.
• The two-sided, ten generation pedigree chart is now more professionally folded and also includes a box for data on the parents of the subject's spouse or partner.
‘My Family Record Book' is an efficient and attractive method of recording and displaying the
result of family history research and a handy 'aide memoire' to carry
around when researching. The product is in two main parts; a ten generation
record book and a loose-leaf, two-sided ten generation pedigree chart, plus a
system for recording re-marriages or new partnerships.
There have long been several five
generation versions available but the complaint has always been that 'they
don't go back far enough'. This publication is intended
to resolve that problem. It allows the recording of ancestors back to 6x great
grandparents; 256 marriages, 512
ancestors plus offspring’s, stretching back to the early 1700's and beyond. All
individuals are allocated unique reference numbers to mate entries in the
record book with those on the pedigree charts. This new edition now includes a
facility to record that the 1939 Register
has been interrogated in respect of
The 'My Family History Ten Generation Pedigree
Chart' is also available separately.
Publisher: Robert Boyd
Publications, 260 Colwell Drive, WITNEY, OX28 5LW, UK.
978-1-908738-30-1 (record book); 978-1-908738-31-8 (pedigree chart)
A4 paperback, 80 pages
Compiled by Robert Boyd and Terry Walsh
My Family History - A ten generation family research record book with pedigree charts - Version 3
- Brand: Robert Boyd and Terry Walsh
- Product Code: V517v3
- Availability: 45
Tags: Family History