Warwickshire Sheet 33.15 Leamington Spa (South) 1923 - published 2003; introduction by Barrie Trinder
This detailed map covers the southern part of Leamington Spa, with coverage stretching from the GWR station southward to the cemetery and the edge of the built up area. St Margaret's church Whitnash is on the southern margin of the map. Features include most of railway incl engine shed, junction with Rugby line and GWR station; Royal Midland Counties Home for Incurables, cemetery, Brunswick Street area, Warneford Hospital, St Mary's church, Shrubland Farm, Imperial Stove Works, Shrubland Hall, etc. On the reverse we include entries Gr-Pe from a list of private residents in a 1921 directory.
Leamington Spa (South) 1923 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition
- Brand: Alan Godfrey Maps
- Product Code: Wk33.15
- Availability: 4