Staffordshire Sheet 71.05 Wordsley 1901 - published 1998; introduction by Stan Hill
This detailed map covers much of Wordsley, at the edge of the Black Country. Coverage extends from Holy Trinity church westward to Lawns Wood and the Kidderminster-Wolverhampton road
The map is a semi-rural one and the main features are at Wordsley, where they include Holy Trinity church, Wordsley House, Wordsley Flint Glass Works, Woodfield House, disused glass works, rectory, The Green, Bellevue area, Old Tack Farm. A section of the Stourbridge Canal is shown, including The Junction, and disused Dial Iron Works and Audnam Foundry.
Wordsley 1901 - Old Ordnance Survey Maps - The Godfrey Edition
- Brand: Alan Godfrey Maps
- Product Code: St71.05
- Availability: 1