Rugby and Daventry Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume Three
Rugby District Baptisms 1879-1942
Within the Rugby and Daventry Circuit separate registers existed for chapels in the Daventry area and for chapels in the Rugby area. This arrangement continued up to and beyond 1860 when Rugby Wesleyan Circuit and Daventry Wesleyan Circuit were established as separate entities. This booklet contains a transcription of the baptisms recorded in the registers for the Rugby area between 1879 and 1942 inclusive. The Circuit included places of worship at Bilton, Broadwell, Clifton upon Dunsmore, Hillmorton, Long Lawford, Newton and Rugby [all Warwickshire], Lilbourne [Northamptonshire] and Lutterworth [Leicestershire].
Published by the Eureka Partnership.
Rugby and Daventry Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume Three - Rugby District Baptisms 1879-1942
- Brand: The EurekA Partnership
- Product Code: ZEUR270
- Availability: 10