Stratford-Upon-Avon Wesleyan Methodist Circuit-Baptisms 1849-1937- Members List 1909
The Stratford-Upon-Avon Methodist Circuit was formed from Evesham Circuit in 1849 and had places of worship at Bearley, Moreton Morrell, Snitterfield, Stratford-upon-Avon and Wellesbourne [all Warwickshire]. Henley-in-Arden was added in 1891, Claverdon in 1923 and Luddington in 1933 [all Warwickshire].
Published by the Eureka Partnership.
Stratford-Upon-Avon Wesleyan Methodist Circuit - Baptisms 1849-1937 - Members List 1909
- Brand: The EurekA Partnership
- Product Code: ZEUR265
- Availability: 10