Warwick Brook Street Congregational Church-Baptisms 1784-1889, Burials 1806-1884
The Congregational Church in Warwick can be traced back to the middle of the eighteenth century, the first chapel being built in Cow Lane, later renamed Brook Street, in 1758. Following several enlargements to this building a new, larger, chapel was erected on the same site in 1826. The building is now used as offices by a firm of architects. This booklet contains a transcription of the baptismal, marriage and burial entries found in the church books deposited at Warwickshire County Record Office.
Published by the Eureka Partnership.
Warwick Brook Street Congregational Church - Baptisms 1784-1889, Marriages 1839-1889, Burials 1806-1884
- Brand: The EurekA Partnership
- Product Code: ZEUR369
- Availability: 10