Rugby and Daventry Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume Two
Rugby District Baptisms 1815-1878
Within the Rugby and Daventry Circuit separate registers existed for chapels in the Daventry area and for chapels in the Rugby area. This arrangement continued up to and beyond 1860 when Rugby Wesleyan Circuit and Daventry Wesleyan Circuit were established as separate entities. This booklet contains a transcription of the baptisms recorded in the registers for the Rugby area between 1815 and 1878 inclusive. The Circuit included places of worship at Bilton, Broadwell, Clifton upon Dunsmore, Hillmorton, Long Lawford, Newton and Rugby [all Warwickshire], Lilbourne [Northamptonshire] and Lutterworth [Leicestershire].
Published by the Eureka Partnership.
Rugby and Daventry Wesleyan Methodist Circuit Volume Two - Rugby District Baptisms 1815-1878
- Brands The EurekA Partnership
- Product Code: ZEUR269
- Availability: 10